2017 - 2018 Vaccination Campaign
Vaccination is free for individuals at risk of complications, that is :
- Children age 6 to 23 months
- Pregnant women in the 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy
- Anyone age 2 to 60 years witha chronic disease, including pregnant women regardless of the stage of pregnancy
- Anyone age 60 or older
- Family members of children under the age of 6 months and the people referred to above
- Health-care workers
Pneumonia vaccine is also offered to individuals age 65 or older who have not already received it.
When and where to receive the flu shot?
Vaccination by appointment only.
Instructions for Your Vaccination Appointment
- Have your health-insurance card with you (required).
- Have your appointment confirmation number with you (required).
- Wear a loosefitting or short-sleeved top (recommended).
- Children age 14 years are younger must be accompanied by a parent (or guardian) to their appointment or have their parent's or guardian's written consent with them.
- Individuals deemed incapable must bring their legal representative's or the curator's written consent with them within to the appointment.
MAKE your APPOINTMENT