- Disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the facility.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 m at all times
- Practice respiratory etiquette (cough or sneeze into your elbow, discard the tissue immediately after use, and wash your hands immediately).
- Wear a face covering or procedure mask at all times.
Informal caregivers, visitors and volunteers who have have COVID-19 associated symptoms, are waiting for a COVID-19 test result, or are infected with COVID-19 will not be admitted in our facilities.
- Intermediate resources (IRs)
- Private seniors' residences (PSRs)
- Adult intermediate resources (IRs) in which individuals do not present factors of vulnerability to COVID-19, supervised apartment intermediate resources (IRs), family-type intermediate resources (FTRs), foster home intermediate resources (FIRs) and private seniors' residences (PSRs) whose operators share their main place of residence with users
- Family-type intermediate resources (IRs-FTRs) housing youths • Accommodation in a rehabilitation centre for youths with adjustment difficulties (RCYAD: boarding and group homes)
- Accommodation for physical impairment, intellectual impairment, and autism spectrum disorder (PI-II-ASD)
- Rehabilitation settings: Intensive functional rehabilitation unit (IFRU), physical impairment (PI), intensive functional rehabilitation physical health unit (IFRU-PH), moderate rehabilitation
- In-patient units in addiction rehabilitation centres, community or private resources offering housing for addicts or homeless people, community housing resources for abused or troubled women, troubled men and youths
Consult the table “Gradation of measures according to living and housing environments” (French)