Partners and suppliers
Useful numbers for partners
819-780-2220 ext. 40876 | Voicemail for ressources
- To obtain information or preventive measures for dependency resources, private resources for the elderly (RPA) (option 1), intermediate resources (RI) and family-type resources (RTF) (foster families)
819-829-3400, ext. 42518 | Community sector expertise hotline
- To obtain information or preventive measures for community settings (e.g. schools, daycares, community organizations, etc.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1-844-829-9772 ext. 0 | SAT-COVID-19 hotline
- To obtain information or preventive measures for workplaces (excluding CIUSSS de l'Estrie - CHUS) (e. g.: private businesses, restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Email : sat.covid19.ciussse-chus@ ssss.gouv.qc . ca
819-780-2220 ext. 47200 | Teaching team (suspension of internships)
- Questions related to current or future internships.
Directives au réseau de la santé et des services sociaux du MSSS
Please be advised that we are currently receiving a high number of calls from partners requesting personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves, and antiseptic gel. We are aware that supply is an issue for many of you. Please turn to your usual suppliers.
The current ministerial position is that ambulance companies must procure their supplies from ICs (integrated centres).
In addition, depending on the quantities available and the guidelines of the CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS, the institution could provide PPE to certain essential community organizations, seniors' residences, intermediate resources, and family-type resources in the Estrie region. For more information, watch for directives on this topic that will be sent to you directly in your communities.
Directive on the Judicious Use of Personal Protective Equipment
Sensibly managing personal protective equipment (PPE) is one of our provincial priorities. Although there is no shortage of PPE, sound management of these items is essential in order to avoid availability issues (masks, etc.).
- The directive is available here (French)
- Purchase order -PPE (French)
- Note | Purchase process | procedure mask (French)
- Guidelines for ordering personal protective equipment (French)
- Reminder for Residents and their Families (coming soon)
- Recommendations of the Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ) (French)
- Multilingual information related to the coronavirus (French)
- Translation of health recommendations issued by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) in many different languages (French)
- Decision Fact Sheet - COVID-19
Prevention in the Workplace
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, INSPQ has proposed a number of prevention measures, documents, and recommendations to be applied in the workplace in order to protect the health of workers and essential workers as well as to prevent the spread of the virus.
Visit COVID-19 : Santé au travail de l'INSPQ (French)
Services and activities
Affected economic sectors in the red zone (COVID-19). Consult the list.