Examinations or tests
Hôpital Fleurimont and Hôtel-Dieu de Sherbrooke
Make sure to habe :
- A valid health insurance card. Check the expiration year and month on your card (under your photo). If your card is no longer valid, you must renew it. Find out more at the Régie de l'assurance maladie.
- A valid CHUS hospital card. Check the expiration year and month on your card. If your card has expired or if you do not have a hospital card, please visit the reception and admission department on the day of your appointment or hospitalization.
- An updated list of all your current medications, including natural health products and vitamins. Ask your pharmacist for help if needed. Don’t forget to mention the name and address of your local pharmacy.
Exam preparation for patients
The documents below are designed to educate patients on the preparation and conduct of examinations.
Do not hesitate to consult them to get familiar with them..
COVID-19 | As soon as your surgery is scheduled, you must follow these guidelines until your operation.
These guidelines aim at:
- protecting you;
- protecting health-care personnel.
- Voluntary isolation at home for your surgery
- Bronchoscopy (French version only)
- Cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP) (French version only)
- Long Colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy preparation sheet - Morning
- Colonoscopy preparation sheet - Afternoon
- Colonoscopy : Bi-Peglyte
- Sigmoidoscopy or short colonoscopy
- Short colonoscopy preparation sheet
- Echo-endoscopy of the upper digestive tract
- Rectal endoscopy exam
- Gastrostomy (French version only)
- Analgesic sedation
- Summary ot the main medical imaging exams
- User guide | Exams with appointment
- User guide | Exams without appointment
- Angiography| Arteriography
- General ultrasound| Doppler
- Ostetric and pregnancy ultrasound | Nuchal translucency | Growth ultrasound
- Magnetic resonance (MRI)
- Mammography | Breast ultrasound | Breast biopsy
- Nuclear medicine (scintigraphy et PET)
- General Radiology – arthrography, joint infiltration and periradicular
- General Radiology – Cystography
- General Radiology - baryte meal | Hail transit | Barium throat
- General Radiology – Hysterosalpingography
- Barium enema
- General Radiology – Intravenous pyelography
- Axial tomography (CT scan)