Cancelling your request for an appointment or your appointment with a specialist
Use this form:
- If your case is being managed elsewhere
- If your health issue has been resolved
- If you have moved to another region
- If you no longer need to see a medical specialist
- For any other reason whatsoever
By cancelling your appointment, you are making it possible for another patient to take your time slot.
Cancelling your appointment will take 5 minutes of your time.
You will need to provide the following information:
- your medical insurance number (on your sun card)
- your hospital card or your date of birth
- your notice of reception or confirmation for an appointment (if you have received one)
- a valid e-mail address
The above information will help us to identify you and to ensure you are the correct person.
To cancel your Blood, Tissue or Fluid Sampling appointment, go to clicsante.ca
Compatible browsers | Most browses are compatible: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.For better compatibility, make sure that your browser is up to date. To verify your browser's compatibility, use this tool.
Transmission of data online | Confidentiality
No personal data is stored on our servers when you transmit your information through the secured forms of an appointment centre. Your information is sent as an encrypted electronic message guaranteeing the confidentiality of its contents. Consequently, this message cannot be intercepted, altered or decoded by a third party.