Rescheduling or postponing an appointment
Use this form
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify the appointment centre as soon as possible so that another patient can be given your time slot.
- Online request: there must be a minimum of 48 hours remaining before your scheduled appointment.
- Request by telephone: your appointment is scheduled within 48 hours.
You will need to provide the following information (if you have it):
- your medical insurance number (on your sun card)
- your hospital card (aubergine) or your date of birth
- your appointment confirmation letter
- a valid e-mail address
The above information will help us to identify you and to ensure you are the correct person.
Compatible browsers | Most browses are compatible: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.For better compatibility, make sure that your browser is up to date. To verify your browser's compatibility, use this tool.
Transmission of data online | Confidentiality
No personal data is stored on our servers when you transmit your information through the secured forms of an appointment centre. Your information is sent as an encrypted electronic message guaranteeing the confidentiality of its contents. Consequently, this message cannot be intercepted, altered or decoded by a third party.