What to bring with you during your hospitalization
* Not responsible for personnal belongings. Leave your valuables at home.
Here is a checklist of the items you should bring with you to improve the quality of your stay at the hospital:
- Health insurance card
- Hospital card
- Insurance forms or payment method for medical and hospitalization fees
- Updated electronic list of your medications (from your pharmacy)
- Patient education sheets, if necessary
- CDs of your examinations conducted at other institutions
- Dressing gown
- Slippers with hard, anti-slip soles
If you take medication on a regular basis or use inhalers (pumps), you may be asked to bring them with you or to provide us with a list of your current medications.
* This information will be given to you by the pre-surgical clinic or by the department concerned.
- Eyeglasses and case, contact lenses and solution
- Hearing aid and case, if necessary
- Device for breathing exercises (incentive spirometry)
- Technical help and shoes used at home
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (if you are using dental prostheses, bring your case with your name clearly labelled on it)
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant
- Comb or hairbrush
- Tissue paper, hygiene products, if necessary