Youth aged 12 to 25 years are invited to make an appointment to meet either a physician or a nurse, or to receive care, information or help.
Choose your region
Main Services Offered
- Youth-adapted services
- Consultation with nurses dans physicians
- Sexual health consultations
- You think you may be pregnant
- You want to know if you have a sexually transmitted or blood-borne infection (STIBI)?
- Are you wondering about your sexual orientation?
- Do you want to go on the pill?
- Does your girlfriend want to go pill?
- Do you have mentrual pain?
- Do you have acne?
Our Youth Clinics
CSSS du Granit
3569, Laval Street, Lac-Mégantic, G6B 1A5
Itinerary | 819-583-2572, ext. 2506
Cégep Beauce-Appalaches (Centre d'études collégiales de Lac-Mégantic)
3800, Cousineau Street, Lac-Mégantic, G6B 2A2
Itinerary | 819-583-5432
CLSC de Cowansville-Sud
397, de la Rivière Street, Cowansville, J2K 1N4
Itinerary | 450-266-4342, press option 4, ext. 4429
CLSC de Farnham
660, Saint-Paul Street, Farnham, J2N 3B9
Itinerary | 450-293-3622
(ask for the Youth Clinic)