Disabilities and Autism
Are you concerned that you or your child might have a physical, hearing, language, motor or intellectual disability, or have an autism spectrum disorder?
Speak to your family physician or to a health care professional for a referral.
If you don't have a family physician:
- Register online with the Québec Family Doctor Finder.
- Go to a walk-in clinic whenever necessary. See the list of medical clinics.
Services offered at the CIUSSS de l'Estrie - CHUS to you and your family, and to family caregivers
- Needs assessment
- Listening and support
- Psychosocial monitoring
- Supportive care through the stages of life
- Organization and coordination of services
- Guidance and referrals to the appropriate resources
- Education activities
- Supportive care and attention
What do you want to know?
819-780-2222 or go to CLSC, 50 Camirand Street
819-879-7158, ext. 39400
819-849-9102, ext. 57316
819-843-2572 or toll free 1-800-268-2572
819-583-2572, ext. 2520
450-266-4342, press option 2
450-248-4321 : press 0 and ask for home support (Bedford)
450-266-4342, press option 4
450-375-8001, ext. 2065
Intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder