Consult your family physician
Your family physician can:
- Assess your health status and request the diagnostic tests you need.
- Prescribe appropriate treatments for your condition.
- Monitor your health status temporarily or regularly.
- Refer you to a specialized service.
If you don't have a family physician:
- Register online with the Québec Family Doctor Finder
- Go to a walk-in medical clinic whenever necessary
Are you experiencing a crisis situation? Call Urgence-Détresse.
You have received a diagnosis
You or a loved one has been diagnosed with depression, bipolar affective disorder, anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorder, an obsessive-compulsive disorder, or another type of disorder.
- Intake, assessment, information, supportive care and attention, and referrals
- Psychosocial rehabilitation to enable a person to start functioning optimally again
- Psychosocial monitoring and psychotherapeutic or medicinal treatments
- Education about the disease, medications, and personal health practices
- Short-stay hospitalization
- Crisis and emergency interventions
- Psychiatric emergencies
- Forensic psychiatry
- Specialty clinics
- Residential resources in mental health
- Individual and group monitoring
- Interventions for homeless people.
Business hours are usually from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Outside of these hours, please call
Info-Santé by dialing 8-1-1.
You can also contact the nearest CLSC.
Telephone numbers by region
Sherbrooke | 819-780-2222
Des Sources | 819- 879-7158, ext. 39400
Coaticook | 819-849-9102, ext. 57316
Memphrémagog | 819- 843-2572 ou toll free 1- 800- 268-2572
Granit | 819-583-2572, ext. 2520
Haut-Saint-François | 819-821-4000, ext. 38264
Val-Saint-François | 819-845-2084
La Pommeraie | 450-266-4342, press option 4
Haute-Yamaska | 450- 375-1442