In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19?
Note: You are a close contact of a COVID-19 case if:
- You live under the same roof as a COVID-19 case.
- You are the intimate partner (e.g., sexual relations) of a COVID-19 case.
- You have had direct contact with the infectious biological fluids of a COVID-19 case (e.g., droplets on your face when the person coughed or sneezed; touching your face after handling a soiled tissue with your bare hands without washing your hands, etc.).
- You spent more than 15 minutes within 2 metres of a COVID-19 case (without a procedure or surgical mask).
- If you received a call or letter from Public Health stating that you were a moderate or high risk contact (click "NO" if the call or letter states that you are a low risk contact).
Important: This questionnaire is not a substitute for a medical consultation. Always follow the instructions given by a health-care professional.