Appointment scheduling in Estrie is now possible for targeted priority groups.
To receive the AstraZeneca vaccine, you must be born in or before 1966 and not be immunocompromised or immunosuppressed.
Make an appointment
BY PHONE | 1-877-644-4545
Appointments fill up quickly. Check the site regularly, new time slots will open regularely.
Appointments for the AstraZeneca vaccine are available for those born in 1966 or before. Make an appointment on the clicsante.ca platform. April 19th, 3:30 p.m.
- Sherbrooke : April 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 AND without appointment, every day, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Granby : April 22
- Magog : April 20 and 21
- Val-des-Sources : -
- Lac-Mégantic: -
- Cowansville : April 20
- Val-St-François : April 19 and 21
- Haut-St-François : April 22
- Coaticook : April 21
Important: if you make an appointment for these dates and you already had one scheduled later, you must cancel appointment.
Priority Groups Targeted
The prioritization proposed by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS) for the groups to be vaccinated is as follows:
- Vulnerable people and people with a significant loss of autonomy who live in residential and long-term care centres (CHSLDs) or in intermediate and family-type resources (RI RTFs); | In progress
- Workers in the health and social services network who have contact with users; | In progress
- Autonomous or semi-autonomous people who live in private seniors' homes (RPAs) or in certain closed residential facilities for older adults; | In progress
- Isolated and remote communities; | N/A
- People 80 years of age or older; | In progress
- People 70 to 79 years of age; | In progress
- People 60 to 69 years of age; | In progress
- Adults under 60 years of age who have a chronic disease or health problem that increases the risk of complications of COVID 19; | In progress
- People in this category do not have to do anything in particular to get vaccinated or to make an appointment.
- Vaccination will be carried out on the recommendation of an attending physician in specific circumstances, namely, for:
- People who are currently hospitalized with a condition that puts them at risk of complications from COVID-19;
- Patients who receive renal dialysis treatment in hospital, transplant recipients and those receiving cancer treatment;
- People who have to receive a dose of vaccine under the supervision of an allergologist in a hospital. Pharmacists can also help reach people with these conditions who cannot get vaccinated in hospitals.
- Adults under 60 years of age who do not have a chronic disease or health problem that increases the risk of complications, but who provide essential services and have contact with users; | In progress
- Consult the list of workers in this group
- They must bring proof of employment with them to their appointment.
- The rest of the adult population.
Vaccination Centers in Estrie
Appointments are available at all nine LSNs in Estrie. If you visit quebec.ca/vaccinCOVID, you will be offered the vaccination site closest to your home.
You will be offered the second appointment when you come to the vaccination center for your first dose.
Vaccination sites with appointment
295, rue Saint-Jacques Nord
Coaticook (Québec) J0K 2R0
Domaine du Parc (centre commercial)
175, rue Principale
Cowansville (Québec) J2K 3L9
Salle communautaire des Chevaliers
143, avenue St-Pierre
East Angus (Québec) J0B 1R0
Centre des congrès
901, rue Principale
Granby (Québec) J2G 2Z5
3700, rue Laval
Lac-Mégantic (Québec) G6B 1A4
Galeries Orford (Porte Entrée mail 1)
1700, rue Sherbrooke
Magog (Québec) J1X 5B4
Centre de foires de Sherbrooke
1600, boulevard du Plateau-Saint-Joseph
Sherbrooke (Québec) J1L 0C8
425, rue Chassé
Val-des-Sources (Québec) J1T 2B6
April 13 : from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Église Saint-Grégoire VII (Salle des chevaliers de Colomb)
5, rue Greenlay Sud
Windsor (Québec) J1S 2J3
Why get vaccinated? (French)
Answers to your questions
- Questions and answers
- Vaccine development process
- Demystifying Beliefs Regarding the Risks of Vaccination Cet hyperlien s'ouvrira dans une nouvelle fenêtre.
- COVID-19 vaccination data Cet hyperlien s'ouvrira dans une nouvelle fenêtre.
- Understanding Vaccines
If you experience unusual clinical manifestations (e.g., breathing difficulties, chest pain, swollen legs, severe and persistent stomach pain, persistent severe headaches, blurred vision) after being vaccinated against COVID-19, call Info-Santé at 811.