Your neighbourhood pharmacist can help you!
Many services can be found in your community pharmacy, also known as your neighbourhood pharmacy. Not only is your pharmacist an expert on medications, he can also offer you other services
- Record analysis and monitoring of treatments
- Medication dose adjustments and initiation of new treatments, if required
- Prescription of emergency oral contraception (pill)
- Preparation of your medications
- Health advice and promotion of healthy lifestyles to prevent disease
- Advice on the proper use of over-the-counter drugs
Essential partners in the health care and social services network, community organizations offer a wide variety of services that can complement those of the public network (e.g., assistance and mutual aid, housing, awareness raising, promotion and defence of rights, etc.).
- Sexual Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Crisis (Psychological imbalance)
- Housing and Accommodations
- Gambling Disorders
- Spousal Abuse