Access to a Family Physician

If you have a family physician or a nurse practitioner specializing in primary care (IPS), call your FMG, medical clinic, or CLSC for a response to your need.

If you don't a family physician, register with the Québec Family Doctor Finder (GAMF).

There are two ways to register: 

  • By going on the Web: 
  • By calling the primary-care access point (GAP Estrie) at 811, option 3.


Do you need an appointment but you don't have a family doctor? 

Call the Estrie primary-care access point. | GAP Estrie