Physical activity has a number of benefits. It improves your overall state of health, reduces stress, increases energy, helps achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, and even more.
Regularly engaging in physical activity has very many benefits, including:
- Contributes to good physical condition
- Protects against cardiovascular diseases (heart attack, angina), regardless of age
- Protects against certain cancers, in particular, breast cancer in women, prostate cancer in men, and colon cancer in both sexes
- Reduces the risk of diabetes and helps maintain blood sugar levels
- Helps stabilize blood pressure
- Is effective in maintaining fitness weight and can reduce the risk of obesity
- Reduces the risk of lower back pain
- Improves sleep
- Effectively combats stress, depression, and anxiety
- Improves the aging process and protects against loss of independence
Get free help from a healthcare professional!